Monday 10 September 2012

What are YOU reading? #132

What are you reading on Monday? is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel atHome Girl's Book Blog where you post books completed last week and plans for upcoming books. Jump over to her blog and see who else is participating.






Books I've read


Moshi Moshi Kawaii: Strawberry Princess Moshi's 30 Fabulous Notelets
Non-fiction, Children's
(I shrieked when I found these in the post because they truly are kawaii [which means cute in Japanese] - and my family asked how old I am. [Not telling! Over 25 years though!])
10/10





 
Chilly Milly Moo by Fiona Ross
Children's, Picture book
(A hilarious tale about how everyone's unique and their skills can be useful...)
9/10





Mole's Harvest Moon by Judy Abbot
Children's, Picture book
(A delightfully coloured read with a minor scare for readers!)
10/10







Winx Club: Fantastic Fairy Fun Book
Children's, Poster & Sticker book
(I have to review this! Even with a few minor grumbles this gets 10/10 because it has LOTS of Winx stickers! Yes I am shallow when it comes to Winx. Shiny stickers!)
10/10



 




Things I've watched



 
Twlight saga #3: Eclipse
...claws and fangs have to join together to save themselves and the community around them...and yes Bella IS at the centre of it all.







H2O
...this show keeps getting better! I'm now in Season 2, which has a different singer for the title song which makes it a bit weird, and Chloe's parents have suddenly divorced - I think the actress couldn't have been able to do Season 2 and divorce is the easiest way to explain her absence). The girls' powers have a phenomenal growth. I'll be sad when I get to the end of season 3...






Winx season 1
...I'm back watching it and oh it's brilliant! Stella & Flora are currently my joint favourites.






Shugo Chara!
...this is getting a lot of air time on my dvd player as it's like Winx in always making me smile (although Shugo Chara more so, it's just that bit cuter in some respects, not all. They are on the same level.)







Chocolat & Vanilla (Sugar Sugar Rune)
...slowly watching more of this, but only when I'm awake enough to keep track with an unknown (to me) French anime.






Noein
...I watched the first episode, and the series will go to a friend of mine now. I love it, but I fast forwarded the parts which are too gloomy, which was over half the episode. I'd rather it was watched by someone who loves it all. I'll keep my memories of having seen it more than twice.
 
 

No comments: